Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Monday, March 19/2012

Well, I can see blue sky today where it was only grey yesterday.  It is still calling for rain this morning and it actually is trying its hardest to do exactly that.  I looked on the 10 day forecast and it says by Wednesday, we are back up into the high 70s and low 80s.  Yeah!!!
With yesterday being a day of rest, I wonder if John plans on getting any of that panelling up on the walls.  I guess I will just have to wait and see......
I phoned Hogan's veterinarian back home today to ask him what he thinks I should do about this open sore in Hogan's mouth and since I have already tried the few antibiotics I had for him, he suggested that I take him in to a vet here.  Kay gave me the name of her vet and I now have an appointment for tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m.  Good thing I am an early riser!!
ALAS!!  The panelling is up in the bedroom and so far, it looks awesome.  Ray, John and I had it up and done just as happy hour came upon us and, the sun has decided to appear, warming up the day.  Lorne and Marilyn showed up shortly after we sat down and joined us for a few as well.  Eventually, we had to move to the warmth of the chiminea as it was getting too chilly to just sit outside.  Lorne and Marilyn headed back into town for supper but left us with an invitation to join them for drinks and supper tomorrow.
Happy Hour extended into happy hours and since I have to be up early tomorrow morning, Hogan and I shut it down (I had already had too many beer!) and returned to the bus where I made a quick supper and watched The Voice on TV before crawling into bed.   The others............partied on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment