Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday, April 6/2010

It is cloudy here today and it sure looks like it could rain.  There is rain in the forecast for Friday and Saturday.  Oh well, like I have said before, the desert could sure use it.
John was busy working on the jeep again today and now the dash is almost all back together.  It is actually starting to look like a jeep again and not just a pile of nuts, bolts and wires!!
It remained cloudy all day with the sun only peeking out occasionally.  I actually had to put my sweats on!!
John and I sat around the "campfire in a can" for a while last evening, then it was time for supper and a bit of TV.  Maybe tomorrow will be better weather wise.  It is still going below zero at night at home so I really should not complain about the weather we are having down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment