Friday, April 8, 2011

Thursday, April 7/2011

I awoke to sweet sunshine this morning.  It looks like it is shaping up to be a nice day.  Hogan is out doing the perimeter check and is growling and his hackles are up.  Thinking snake, I immediately look out and see that the big bull has made an appearance in the wash - no problem!!  He goes about his business and Hogan will stand guard!!
Ben came out and took me in to do the laundry.   Domestic chores such as this are really a pain, but it is another job done before our wheels start turning towards home.  I even got the vacuum out and did the floors!!
Someone should do the dusting but I think I will save that for tomorrow.  I really do not want to over do it today!!
John was busy getting the dash all put back together (there are only 7 million wires behind that thing).  I think it is almost done - just in time to be loaded into the trailer and taken home!!
John said that he would weld a permanent holder on the bumper of Charlotte's trailer for the generator she bought from Ben. So, I am thinking that will pretty much be his last project of this season.
As the day progressed, it looked more and more like rain and since it is indeed in the forecast, I would not be surprised to hear it on the roof of the bus during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment