Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday, April 17/2011


FrankenJeep loaded

Full Moon Rising!



Up early again this morning despite the fact that we got to bed late.  I seem to be in tune with the universe at 7:30 a.m. so that is when my eyes pop open and my day begins.  It is strange, looking out the windows and seeing a different view since we traded camping spots with Charlotte and Keith yesterday.
Today is a rest and recovery day as tomorrow we will begin our journey back to Canada.
Trueman stopped by this morning for a chat.  He is headed into town for breakfast.  He asked when we are leaving and I told him tomorrow.
Keith and Charlotte headed into Surprise to do some shopping and I had most of the morning to my self.  Coffee and reading my novel were definitely on the agenda.
It is so very quiet and peaceful out here - I am going to miss this utter sense of calm.  Soon,  it will be back to the hustle and bustle of small town Saskatchewan.
Once John was up and into the swing of the day, he hooked the trailer up to the motorhome and loaded FrankenJeep.  This was the last "big" job that needed to be done before heading out.
Trueman stopped by once again on his way back out to his mine for his final goodbyes and see you next year!!
Keith and Charlotte arrived back at their campsite and we finished off our final evening with their first official campfire.  It was a pleasantly warm evening and we were treated with a nice sunset and and even nicer moon rise.
It  was then time for a quick supper and off to bed - travel day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment