Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday, April 23/2011

Getting the fire going




Contemplating life!
I woke up this morning to a bit of rain and snow - not surprising considering the elevation and the fact that I only have to look up into the mountains we are camping in to see the snow on the tops of them.  It did not last long but the campers with all the kids and tents have packed up and gone home!!
I have the heat on this morning and Hogan and I are snuggled comfortably warm and enjoying the scenery.
It feels like a pyjama day!!
As the day progressed, it drizzled rain and snow intermittently and more campers have decided to leave so, there are very few of us left.  I hope they left their wood behind!!
We spent the day just relaxing (me reading and John on the internet) and after the hockey game was over, John went and started a fire and I had to change out of my pyjamas and into my sweats.  What is with that??!!  It is steak night tonight and for some reason a campfire is a must with this menu.
Eventually, the coolness of the night chased us inside.  With supper consumed, it was time for bed or, in John's case, time for a bit more TV - the National News is pretty much a necessity for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment