Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday, April 10/2011

I awoke to lovely sunshine.  It is streaming through the windows and brightening up the day.  It is actually warm out this morning.
The bird feeder is empty so I had better get that filled then, sit and enjoy my first cup of coffee and watch the entertainment begin.
I did fill the feeder and five minutes later, the gong show began with Mr. Woodpecker hanging upside down tying to get the seeds.  He is smarter today, as he is swiping his beak though the seeds, making them fall to the ground. He then flies down and eats them.  Oh, but he has competition from the doves when he does this because they are unable to perch on the feeder as well!! These birds can be darn right mean to each other!!
I finished vacuuming out the bays under the bus today.  It was a job well done and finally finished.  Now John just needs to figure out how to pack all our stuff back under (remember the $3.00 table I picked up and re-painted?)  Yea, well, it is a little bigger than the space allows!!
Charlotte and Keith wandered over for happy hour, then it was time for supper, TV and bed.  We had to wait till midnight to watch the gold medal Men's World Curling Championship game as we had to stop watching it when Keith and Charlotte came over.  Canada Won!!!! It was a great game.  Now, it is time to sleep!!  Just before I nodded off, John reminded me that the Stanley Cup Hockey Finals are starting soon - oh whoopee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment