Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday, April 8/2011

Well I did not hear any rain on the roof but is sure is cloudy this morning. Even the birds are looking chilly!!   One could almost use the word dreary in reference to the start of this day.
I started the "Mr. Clean" thing inside the bus today.  I went from one end of this motorhome to the other and now we are so squeaky clean, I can hardly stand it.
It has remained rather dreay all day so I made a nice stew for supper - there will be no BBQ tonight!!
It started raining around five and continued all evening.  A real nice gentle soaker.
John got the dash back in, and the top on the Jeep before it started to rain.  Charlotte has been feeling real lousy for the past couple of days (that sore throat and cold thing again) so Keith decided to go for a hike by himself and encountered a rattlesnake.  Said he heard it before he actually saw it so he must have been too close for the snake's comfort!! Good Lord, it really is time to get out of this desert!!
We spent the evening watching TV - me lying in the bed cause all that work today has given me a back ache - SEE, I shouldn't have to do all that manual labour!!  I should have a maid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment