Friday, April 1, 2011

Monday, March 28/2011

Another glorious day seems to be in store for us here in the Sonoran Desert.  We all survived the night so I guess the cowhide thing was not the act of devil worshipers so I will pour myself a cup of coffee and celebrate life!!
I see the dish fairy did not come by during the night and I still have last night's supper dishes on the counter - lazy little broad!!  Guess the job once again falls to me!!
OMG -  John had Frankenjeep running today!!  After some trouble shooting, the thing is finally running!!  Oh, happy day!!
This event was the highlight of our day.  John can not quit smiling.  At lease now we don't have to push it into the trailer for the ride home.
Happy hour came and went, then supper, then bed - we live a very exciting life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment