Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday, April 11/2011

Another beautiful day appears to be shaping up.  The sun is shining and the birds are singing.
Keith and I are headed into town today for some shopping and groceries but first,  I will enjoy my first cup of coffee and watch the birds.  Hogan is busy checking the perimeter making sure that all is right in his world.
John tidied up some loose ends on the jeep then all the bits and pieces lying on the jeep floor were collected and put back into the trailer.  I then vacuumed out the jeep and now it is ready to go for an inaugural drive down the road - maybe tomorrow!!
Keith and I headed into town and and did some running around.  He stopped at Your Secretary to get his new water pump for the trailer. I traded in another propane bottle and stopped for some groceries.
Happy hour arrived and after all the running around I have done today, the beer tasted pretty good.  The sunset was not quite as spectacular as previous ones but pretty none the less.  I climbed the hill to get a different angle on it tonight.




John and Hogan enjoying the camp fire in a can
Erika text us tonight to make sure we had not left the area so have a table reserved for Friday so that we can start saying our goodbyes.  We will party with her Saturday then head out Sunday sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment