Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunday, April 3/2011

It was a very quiet day around here today.  It is the day after the night before and I feel like I had one too many beer last night.  I am dragging my tail something fierce so it is a good thing that I have no plans what so ever.
I spent the day reading and John worked on the Jeep.  Charlotte and Keith went into Surprise to shop.  Ben has not shown up for two days now and I am wondering if he is suffering from a bit of post op depression. That would not be too good so I will see what happens Monday and maybe make an effort to go see what is up with him.
We spent a quiet evening, had lasagna for supper and retired early.
Jace and Kim texted us and were wondering when we were headed back home.  I said it was too nice here and too cold there so wasn't sure.  She also mentioned that she was getting "paralyzed" and I of course said that the paralyzers were much cheaper down here!!  She said they were still drinking American vodka so the cost was not too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment