Monday, August 5, 2013

Thursday, July 25/2013

Once again, it is dreary outside and before too long, the rain is coming down.  Not hard, just enough to get everything wet.
I am supposed to be heading into Spiritwood this morning but will wait this rain out as the wipers are still not fixed on the truck.  We really should get that done!!
While waiting, I will get the blog caught up so that Kimmy is not crabbing at me!!
The rain stopped and I was soon on my way into town.  I have a list of stuff that needs to be bought so it will take a while to purchase because of all the many stops I will have to make.
First stop was Sarcan to unload a few more bags of recyclables.  Another $40.00 bucks in my pocket and I am on my way to the grocery store then, on to the hardware store (I am still engaged in a war with the ants in the yard).  After that I stopped and chatted with Shirley for awhile then over to the drug store and finally to the lumber yard for all of John's electrical stuff.
Three hours later, I was back at home and ready for a bit of a rest.  I am working nights tonight so have to get ready for that soon too.
There just is no rest for the wicked!!
All too soon, I am dressed in my uniform and heading over to the home.  Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off the work I go...............

No comments:

Post a Comment