Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Saturday, August 3/2013

I am off to work this morning and now start the first of three.  Two days and a night.  It is Rodeo weekend around here so I hope everyone is safe and I truly hope that everyone remembers this is now a nursing home and no longer a hospital.
It was a busy day at the office and I am truly glad to finally be walking home.  John did indeed go to the quad rally with the kids and was not home when I got there.  I had told him to stay in the camper with Casey if it was late and he had had one too many refreshments.  He said he wasn't sure what he was going to do and when he wasn't home when I arrived I thought he had decided to stay.  It was just me in the bus and I was enjoying my alone time.
Around 10:00 o'clock, I heard a truck pull into the driveway and low and behold, there was John, with the sewer tote in his hand.  He had come to empty the sewer tank on the bus as he knew it was full.  While he did that, I turned on the water heater for him so that he could have a quick shower before heading back to the campsite.
He said the rally was good but not very long so the guys chose to do the one obscure trail we did the other day only,  backwards!!  Some of the areas proved to be rather challenging again but he said everyone made it through ok.
Tomorrow, the kids want to do a much longer ride over to the Chitek trail so perhaps it is a good thing that I am working because that sounds like a good 10 or 12 hour ride!!
John headed back to camp and I headed to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment