Monday, August 5, 2013

Sunday, July 28/2013

Well, I survived my ugly night and am now, once again, off to work.  I still feel a bit shitty but sooo much better than last night.  I only hope that is is another "good day at the office"!!
As it turned out, the day was indeed good and I was soon headed back to the bus and sooo looking forward to getting back into bed.  I so could use a good night's sleep.
John had spent the evening with the kids, came home late and mentioned that he had brought a list of supplies needed by the kids for tomorrow.  He also wanted to be up by ten so that we could join the kids for a ride.  They would be leaving around noon.  All I could think about was "just kill me now"!!
I will deal with all this in the morning.....for now, I am headed to Slumberland.  Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment