Monday, August 5, 2013

Saturday, July 27/2013

I am up and ready to head to work although I am tired this morning and am suffering from "the old grey mare syndrome" once again!!  I only hope that today is relatively quiet at the home and the time goes by quickly.
Finally, back at the bus and I am soooo needing to go to bed and it wasn't too long before I was there, hoping to sleep until the morning.  As it turned out, I had a bit of a "gall bladder" attack so that totally sucked and I ended up not getting much sleep at all.  Despite the fact that I have had my gall bladder removed, the body is still capable of making gallstones and I am one of the blessed ones who suffer this silliness so can still have attacks of this biliary colic.  Perhaps I should not have snacked on that cucumber before heading to bed......last time I do that!!  Needless to say, it was a very long night for me but I must say.....John appeared to have slept well!!  Some days I really hate him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment