Saturday, August 24, 2013

Tuesday, August 20/2013

Well, it is quiet dreary out this morning and it looks like there may be rain coming in although there are a few sunny breaks in the clouds.  It is a bit cool as well and there is a bit of a wind.  It feels like Fall!!
I have done the dishes from last night and have ironed my uniforms so,  I am ready for the next three day of work ahead of me.
The camper is almost ready for John and I am seriously thinking about heading into my garden to pick the rest of the beans and peas.
The beans are now picked, tipped, blanched and in freezer bags.  I left the plants in the garden so that when Gary decides to take them to the deer, they will still be fresh.  He has already taken three big garbage bags out to the deer from Gale's garden so that is a good thing.  The deer will be getting a treat over the next few weeks.  Hopefully Gary is able to shoot one of those babies and fill his freezer for the winter with both deer and moose.
The camper is now ready for John and his trip on Thursday.  All John had to do is fill it with water and pack his clothes.
I bought  beer today and the fridge is full of the "good stuff"!!  It should be a good weekend for him.
John started a campfire tonight and once again we sat around it while our supper cooked enjoying a few refreshments.  Bummer....I have to work in the morning so can't have too many!!
It was an awesome evening though to just sit and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment