Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thursday, August 1/2013

I am scheduled to work nights tonight so my days camping with the kids is coming to a close.  It was busy and fun and I would do it again in a heart beat.
Today, several of the kids drove into town for beer, ice and fireworks.  God, I am glad that I am not going to have to listen to them.  The boys said they would have a fireworks show tonight after I left.  I just hope they secure all the dogs before they start going off as many of them do not take kindly to the sounds of them.
Cody headed into town to pick up a camper he bought from someone in Chitek.  It is a little 17 foot cutie that actually looks pretty cozy.  Kellen took Holz to the vet and was told he had an infection in his paw and he is now on antibiotics.
Jace got the boat running and docked it in Deer Lake.  They took it for a quick spin and it ran great.  They will be fishing on the weekend I think.  Hopefully they will get some trout.
Eventually, it was time for me to head up the hill and back into town - work is fast approaching.
John has decided to come home as well, I think he needs a break from all the goings on too.  It will be quieter at the bus....that is for sure!!
All to soon, I am headed over to the home to start my night shift.   Hi Ho,  Hi Ho ........

No comments:

Post a Comment