Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thursday, August 8/2013

I am up early and need to head into Spiritwood today to pick up a few things.    The kids left us all the beer cans from their 10 days camping and I must say, there are a few bags!!  They need to go into Sarcan for recycling and since Gale had a sectional couch for sale, I will put the can money towards that.  Hopefully I will have enough cans to pay for the whole thing!!
when I got back from Spiritwood, I took a few loads of laundry over to the laundromat and when that was done, was not really in any mood to pick beans and peas so I text Gale and said I would do it in the morning.  She was ok with that and that was a good thing because I was totally wilted by the end of the laundry run.
John and I did go over and pick up the couch and I must say, it is not pretty but plenty good enough for the man cave.  It was a struggle getting it into the man cave as the door isn't very wide but we did manage to strong-arm it through.  Now at least we can sit in comfort when the football games are on.  The good thing about this sectional is that it has a hide a bed in it so that gives us an extra bedroom for when the children come.
Once the couch was in place, it was time to relax and enjoy a beer.  I had several in fact before I made my way to the bed.  Tomorrow.......the garden awaits me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment