Saturday, August 24, 2013

Friday, August 23/2013

I am up early and once I got some coffee on board, started with my cleaning.  I have not done a real good clean to the bus all summer so it is long overdue.  Man, I can't believe how dusty it is in here.  I got the vacuum out and started in the bedroom and worked my way forward.
I saw a recipe for grout cleaner on facebook the other day so looked it up and made some and tried that out on the kitchen tiles and was actually quite surprised to see that it did a fairly good job.   I did about a third of the tiles so must finish that job this weekend.
It is real warm out today and I had to stop every once in a while to cool down but did manage to get a lot of work done today before I had to head to the home to do my night shift.
I have a moose steak planned for the bbq for supper tonight and want to get that started started before the football game so that I can sit and enjoy the game while eating and have a few hours of down time before having to get ready for work.
The steak was great and combined with mushrooms and a garden salad......well, what more can a girl want!!
Before too long, I was headed over to the home for the start of my night shift.  Hopefully it will be a good one.......

No comments:

Post a Comment