Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thursday, August 22/2013

I am off to work again this morning and when my day is over, I will be coming home to an empty bus.  John and Hogan will be leaving today to spend the weekend watching Kimmy at the race track.  They will be staying at the farm so Hogan will have the run of the yard.  Coors, is at the farm with Jace.  Hopefully the cats will leave Hogan alone and not cause his any trauma!!  The little kittens that are at the farm will be even bigger and more scarier to him!!
Once again, it was busy at work and I am so glad to finally be home.  It is peaceful and quiet here and I am enjoying the quiet solitude.  This does not happen very often!!
Tomorrow, I work a night shift and am thinking that when I get up tomorrow morning, I can clean the bus, crank the music up and just do as I please.
Today, one of the girls brought me a bunch of moose steaks and hamburger so I will bbq a steak tomorrow before work.  I am so looking forward to that!!
In the mean time, I am headed to bed so that I get an early start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment