Sunday, August 18, 2013

Saturday, August 10/2013

It is back to work for me this morning so I am up early to iron a uniform and make myself presentable for all the old folks.  It is ball tournament weekend here in town so once again I am hoping that there are no injuries and if there are, that the folks remember that we are no longer a hospital and take whatever injury off to Shellbrooke.
We have absolutely lovely weather forecast for the weekend so that is a very good thing.
John was busy today formulating a plan as to how to transfer all the solar panels and the dish/internet thing to the camper roof.  Also, he has to figure out how to make the back bumper on the camper more secured as it is quite loose.  That is his projects for the upcoming weeks so he will be busy.
With my workday finally behind me, I head for home and see that John has secured one side of the bumper and already it is much stronger than it was.  Once he gets the other side done, it will be totally solid and awesome.  All that fabrication and welding takes a while to complete so it is a slow process.  He should be done with the bumper tomorrow though.  Woo Hoo.   Then he will start on the roof of the camper.  Now I think that is going to be another challenge all in itself!!
Oh well, I won't worry about that...as that is John's department.
I am off to bed and since I am on call again this weekend, I will sleep with the phone beside my bed.  Good Night.
Bumper is solid again


No comments:

Post a Comment