Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tuesday, August 13/2013

I am up early and ready to greet the day.  It is going to be hot out so anything that needs to be done today should be done before it gets too hot.  Or, we could wait until the cool of the evening and I suspect that is what is going to happen.
I don't feel very ambitious today anyway so will just relax for today and then start getting into gear tomorrow.
John started getting the air conditioner off the camper.  Man, that bloody thing is heavy!!  Tomorrow we will get it off the roof and clean up any mess that we may find underneath the darn thing.
Gary came over for a short visit today.  He has been busy building a hunting blind and I must say, it is certainly a huge structure.  I don't think he thought his plans out very well and he says once it is built, he has to take it all apart to transport it out to his site and rebuild it!!   Sounds like a hell of a lot of work to me.
Dave has not been over for a while.  He is suffering a very sore back and his having trouble getting around.  It must have been bad because he has gone to the doctor and is now taking physio treatment to hopefully get it better before hunting season.
John and I sat around the campfire tonight before calling it a day.  Tomorrow is supposed to be a warm one again and that air conditioning unit has to come down off the roof of the camper.  I had better get my sleep on so that I am rested up for that project!!  Shit, Oh Dear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment