Sunday, August 18, 2013

Monday, August 12/2013

My final day of work and then I have 7 days off!!  Woo Hoo!!  I have not had a long stretch off all summer so am looking forward to it.   There is so much to do now that the garden is in full swing and our time here is getting short.
We have to do the BC trip for Jace's 30th birthday so once that is out of the way, then it will be just finishing all the jobs required to get the camper ready for Arizona.  Wow, where has all the time gone?
My shift is over and as I walk home I see that John is in the camper mucking around.  We ended up sitting in there for a few hours having a few beverages while he explained to me how he was going to get the solar panels and the dish up on the roof.  Gee....sounds like there is some heavy lifting in my near future!!
I had better get to bed and get some rest as it sounds like my days off are going to be busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment