Friday, June 28, 2013

Thursday, June 27/2013

I am off to work this morning and despite the fact that I was up a bit late last night, actually feel pretty good.  I may not be so chipper by the end of my 12 hour shift but, we will see!!
I am finally home and all in all, had a pretty good shift which included a fire drill today!!  Good thing it was a drill cause we sure needed to brush up on a few areas.  I guess that is why we have them!!
John put up some of the fence boards today and now there are three more sections of the fence done.  Slowly, it is getting completed.
The start of the Canadian Football League regular season games is tonight and it was half time when I got home from work.  I managed to catch the last half of the game and that was how we spent the evening.
John mentioned that Casey and Cody had stopped by on their way to the lake for the long weekend and were loaded with several boxes of liquid refreshments so I imagine they will be having fun all weekend.  Hopefully they all stay safe!!
Once the game was over, it was time for bed.  John was watching some movie when I got to bed and I was asleep long before it was over.  Tomorrow is supposed to be another nice day so I should really make a trip into Spiritwood to purchase a few more fence boards so that we can get all of them here and the wood part of the fence done.  I had better phone first to see if the lumber yard got more in as we have pretty much emptied their stock pile!!
With that thought in mind, I bid you good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment