Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunday, June 23/2013

Cloudy and raining again this morning.  Geez, I am getting pretty damn tired of writing that phrase in this blog.  Surely God will soon decide that we have had enough and send some sunshine our way.
I guess this will be a "relax and rest" sort of day.
Some of the kids at the lake will be headed home today as there is work on Monday for them.  Casey is supposed to be headed back as well.
Shirley headed to Saskatoon for her youngest daughter's graduation ceremonies.  They are being held today.  Dave chose not to attend as he has a drive into Saskatoon tomorrow for a doctor's appt.
Gary wandered over in between rain showers for a refreshment then he too headed home for supper.
I was busy watching a movie then watched Nic Wallenda walk a tightrope across the Grand Canyon.  Wow, he is something to see.
I cooked the fish I caught for supper and it was beyond scrumptious.
We spent a quiet evening so both John and I should be well rested for tomorrow.  The rain is supposed to have stopped by then and it is supposed to be sunny out!!  Woo Hoo....SUNSHINE in our future....can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment