Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tuesday, June 11/2013

Hogan woke me up at 6:00 a.m. this morning needing to go out.  It is still dreary outside but no rain.  I was still tired, so once he was back inside, I crawled back to bed and didn't hear another thing until 9:00 a.m. when the ringing of the phone woke me up.  Wow, I have not slept in this late in ages although I had such a coughing spell last night that I took a ton of nighttime cough medicine so perhaps that had something to do with it!
I feel well rested this morning and I think,  I am not coughing as much and my throat is less sore!!  Could it be that I am finally getting over this hellacious cough/cold/sore throat thing that has been going on for way too long?  It could happen!!
I have to work night shift tonight so I sure hope that it doesn't set me back in this battle against this cold.  It is still really overcast outside and I would not be surprised if we didn't get more rain today.  What the hell!!  I think my feet are starting to become "webbed" and I swear I am sprouting water wings!!  Enough already.  The only good thing about all this rain over the last week is that the forest needed it and anytime the threat of forest fire is lessened, well, that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment