Saturday, June 1, 2013

Friday, May 31/2013

Wow, it is already the end of May.  John and I have been back for a month already and I am not sure just where the time has gone.  I guess the saying...time flies when you are having fun,  really is true!!
It is cloudy outside this morning and it sure looks like there could be a rain shower.  That is ok as the garden could use a good soaking.
The dandelions are really looking like they are sick and dying and today I really should go and finish the job.  I left a few out by the fence and around the area where Jace and Kim's camper is sitting.
I really don't have too much planned for today as I have to work nights tonight so will conserve my energy for later when all the little lovies at the home need to be put to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment