Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tuesday, June 18/2013

It is laundry day today.  There is a ton of quad clothes that need to be washed and of course I really didn't limit the dogs in their travels inside the bus so all our bed linen needs to be washed as well.  I think there were some sneaky dogs up on the bed this weekend.....at least three of them anyway!!  It is a good thing that it was time to wash the linen!!
The chair covers need a wash as well for I fear they have suffered the same fate as the bed linen.
There are wet, damp and dirty quad clothes and gloves that need a good wash as well so I gathered up all that needed washing and headed over to the laundromat.  Fortunately, there was no one else in there so I had the place to myself.  Awesome.  I filled 9 wash machines and sat waiting for them to finish so that the drying could begin.  Two hours later, I was $40.00 poorer but much cleaner!!
John was busy finishing off the little bit of frontage fence and had that done by the time I got back from the laundromat so once we both sat and had a bit of a rest (from our already busy day) we started on the piece of fence that runs between our neighbour Shirley and us.  We will have to fight some of her flowers to get the fence up!!
We worked on this for about two hours and then it was time to call it a day.  Gary came over with a couple of beer to thank John for cutting his grass today (another thing he did while I was at the laundromat) so it was definitely time for us to quit.
Before I actually sat down, I took the drill and some screws and made some "hooks" to hang the still damp rain suits up in the garage.  Now the suits and the gloves can air dry for the upcoming weekend.
Finally, I was able to sit and enjoy a refreshment.
Supper was once again, simple fair- soup and sandwich and then the evening was spent watching TV and recovering from our busy day!!
I work in the morning so it was off to bed for me as 6:00 a.m. comes early enough for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment