Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday, May 25/2013

Saturday was spent mucking around in the yard.  The weather was iffy as it looked like it could rain.  I should have put the garden in but just couldn't seem to get into gear.
Gary asked if I wanted to go fishing but since I still have no got my fishing license, that was not possible.
I did a few loads of laundry and once again hung them up on the line outside to dry.  With the little bit of wind that was blowing, they dried in no time.
New Budweiser sign

Had to light one of the lamps

Gale enjoying a beer

Gale and Marie
Gale brought over a new rhubarb cobbler recipe for us to try and it was totally awesome.  Her rhubarb is finally ready for picking so I think there will be rhubarb pie in John's near future.  She stayed for a beer and mentioned that Charley was working at he video store tonight.
John and I retired into the man cave for a beverage before supper and then since I had to work in the morning, called it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment