Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Friday, June 14/2013

It is overcast again this morning but so far......no rain!!  I am sure the Rain Gods are not done with us yet.
I have lots of things to do today to get ready for the kids and this weekend so I had better get my arse into gear as I also have to work a night shift tonight.  I think I had to work a night shift last year too if I remember correctly!!
I made a "to do" list so that I remember everything that needs to be done.  I started inside the bus, cleaning and what not then,  headed outside to get what needed to be done out there completed.  Before too long, my jobs were finished and John started on the emptying of the black water.  Now that is a job I did not volunteer to help him with!!  It would have been so much easier to just move the bus but with all the damn rain that has fallen this past week, I don't think we would have been able to move the bus. The ground is saturated and I am sure we would have got stuck just trying to get out of the yard.  So.....John got the maceration pump out and used a couple of gas cans to empty the tank into.  It was rather stinky but it worked well!!
With all our jobs done, it was time to sit and relax for a bit.  I have to head to work tonight and the kids will be arriving soon.
Chris and his pooch Yogi were the first to arrive.  It was about 7:00 p.m. when they arrived and I had to start getting ready for work.  Bummer but not much I can do about it.  Tonight will just be a matter of everyone arriving and the real fun will not start until tomorrow.
Hi Ho, Hi Ho. it's off to work I go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment