Sunday, June 9, 2013

Thursday, June 6/2013

It rained off and on all night long and it smells absolutely wonderful this morning as I walk home from work.  It was a good night so I am thankful for that.  Most of the little lovies slept right through the night.
I am headed to bed now to catch a few winks and when I wake,  perhaps the rain will have cleared up and John and I will be able to head into Spiritwood for the fence lumber.
Unfortunately it is still threatening to rain so there is no fun in loading and unloading wood in the rain so it looks like we will have to wait until tomorrow to hit the lumber yard.
Instead, we hung out in the man cave to pass the time until supper.  One night shift, continuing to fight this lousy cold, cough and sore throat and 8 beer later, I was ready to crawl back into bed and that is exactly what I did once supper was done.  Man, it is only 9:00 p.m. and I am so done for the day!!
Good Night.
John continued to watch TV and I did not even hear him when he finally came to bed.  I was dead to the world.  Please, someone....make this cold, cough and sore throat go away!!



No comments:

Post a Comment