Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Saturday, June 8/2013

I awoke early to the sounds of rain on the roof.  Man, I think it has rained all night.  The garden now has plenty of moisture so hopefully now we get lots of sunshine in the next week,
It rained all day and there was nothing to do but sit in my chair and read my book.  Awesome relaxing day!!
There is supposed to be a barbeque over at the nursing home tomorrow so I hope the weather smartens up for that.  I have 6 dozen hamburger buns sitting on the kitchen table that need to go over there but have no desire to walk in the rain.  Tomorrow morning will have to do.
We decided that we need to sell a few of the vehicles we have sitting around the yard so John listed a couple on Kijiji and today a fellow came buy and bought the old blue jeep we have had for a few years.  Despite the pouring rain, the deal was made and the young fellow headed down the road with "Old Blue".   Now that is one down and four more to go!!    Woo Hoo!!
It was pizza tonight for supper and it was good...even if I do say so myself!!
Hopefully tomorrow will bring nothing but sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment