Monday, March 4, 2013

Wednesday, February 27/2013

I am up early and the sun has not quite risen yet.  There are no clouds in the sky and I am thinking that it is going to be another warm, nice day.
I have several things that need to be done today but will think about all that after I get some coffee into me and after I have checked out Facebook.
I headed into town to pick up a few groceries then stopped at the lumber yard to pick up the last of the trim boards we need to actually finish the trim in the trailer.  Now that the window has been replaced the trim can now be put up.  I needed three boards and had Rusty (at the lumber yard) cut them to the correct size.  With my boards in hand, I returned to the park where Ray and Kay had started on another load of garbage from inside the shed.
I quickly got the three boards stained so that they could dry and John could then put them up later today.
With the staining done, I headed over to help with the re-load and in no time at all, we had yet another load ready for the dump.
As usual, the day seemed to fly by and soon it was time to sit and enjoy our wildlife.  John got the trim on the window done and the blind up while I helped with the shed so now, we are pretty much done in the trailer for this year.  I will put another coat of varathane on the floor before we leave this Spring so that it can just sit and look lovely over the summer.  Then, when we arrive back here in the Fall, it will be mostly furnishing the place and getting the bathroom renovation done.  Slowly, this place is coming together.
Tomorrow we are once again out on a road trip looking for a van.  Kay will join us (her and John have promised not to fight) as Ray is headed to Aguila to read water meters for the day.  It should be another interesting day......


No comments:

Post a Comment