Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sunday, March 17/2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone.  Hopefully there is at least one green beer for you to enjoy and may the luck of the Irish be with you today.
Once again, it is rather warm outside this morning.  Hogan and I are up early (as usual) and I find that I have failed to set the timer for the coffee pot so now I will have to wait a bit for that to brew.   It sure is nice to be able to have drip coffee as opposed to the old perk I have been using for quite a while.  I almost miss the coffee grounds in my cup!!
Being another warm day, we stuck close to the bus with its air conditioning.  It almost seems cruel to mention it as it is still so very cold back home and they are getting way too much snow as well.
It was a quiet day today with me mucking around in the yard and just doing little things.  I took time to sit and enjoy the weather, read my book and not "do" anything.  It was great.
I caught up on my TV shows as well so... all in all....Life is good!!




No comments:

Post a Comment