Monday, March 4, 2013

Friday, March 1/2013

Wow, it is already the first of March.  My, how time is flying by.  We will be headed home in only a matter of a few short weeks.
John and I took a quick trip into town today.  He stopped at Randy's Automotive to make an appointment for the jeep to go in and see what the issue is with the clutch (or whatever)!!  While we were at that end of town, we stopped in at the Rancher Bar for a beer and checked out the renovations that have gone on since it changed hands last year.  Wow, they really did a good job and now there is a little patio out front.  It was clean and refreshing.
I then dragged John into the antique store to show him a beer sign Kay and I spotted a few weeks ago and discovered that some dastardly shopper had been in and bought it!!  What the hell!!  If you snooze, you lose I guess!!
We then stopped at the Wickenburg Feed Store for another beer and a burger before finally making it back to the park.  It is a good thing that there was not another bar between downtown and the park as I fear we may have never made it home!!
We sat around the campfire for a bit then it was time for me to head for a bubble bath and bed.  John and Kay were on a roll and thought they needed to go back into town - after all, it is Friday night.
They called a cab and headed out, returning to the park a few hours later the same way.  I did not even hear them come home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment