Sunday, March 17, 2013

Thursday, March 15/2013

Already this morning it is hot outside and I fear it will be another very warm day today.  I really should not bitch because the folks back home are going through another cold spell and are expecting about six more inches of snow!!  They just can't seem to catch a break this winter.
With the MUCH warmer temperatures outside now, the nasty little creatures will be coming out of hibernation so I now must be on the lookout for rattlesnakes and scorpions and nasty ass little spiders!!  It is a good thing that we are getting close to the time for us to be heading home!!
Today, Kay, Ray and I headed up to yet another property to hang more blinds.  I think there are about 13 to hang and a dead tree in the yard to be dealt with.  Three and a half hours later, the job was done and we were headed back to the park with a  truck full of cut up wood.
John text us and said we had an appointment to see a truck camper later this afternoon.
We got back to the park, unloaded wood and I got ready to go see a camper.
Mitch had been into Home Depot earlier today and bought wood to start on his roof repairs so Ray and Kay headed up there to help him out.   Mitch is not much of a handy man so I am sure he will take on the role of supervisor while everyone else actually does the work!!
John and I headed over to Carefree to check out the camper and once again, what was advertised was not what sat waiting for us.  There was extensive water damage to the right side of the camper and the loser who was selling it said he didn't realize it.   Well, I say.....LIAR!!
John then stopped at Connelly's Bar and Grill for a drink and something to eat.  He was hungry and I was hot and pissed off!!  How could that loser not know about all that water damage?  Made my blood boil and I must say, with all this heat outside and me having a tropical moment at the same time....well, it is a wonder I didn't strangle the low life little creep.
The only good thing about the trip to Carefree was the fact that we were able to find more twisted tea at the grocery store and the Mexican Poppies are starting to bloom in the desert along with a few other spring flowers so that was totally awesome.  The trip wasn't a total bust!!
Once we arrived back at the park, we took refuge inside the bus with the air conditioning turned on and stayed there for the rest of the evening.  Ray and Kay were still working on Mitch's roof when we drove by.  Yikes, I would be dead by now if I had to help with that project!!  It was so nice just to sit and do nothing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment