Friday, March 8, 2013

Tuesday, March 5/2013

I am up early and waiting for the tow truck to arrive.  It is scheduled to be here at 8:00 a.m. so I have an hour or so to relax and drink coffee before it arrives.
Also today,  Kay and I are starting to paint the inside of one of the many houses Mr. Big Bucks owns.
John too, is up this morning to meet the tow truck and both Kay and I are giving him the gears about being up early.  It is not very often that he gets out of bed this early!!
Well, 8:00 o'clock came and went and no tow truck showed up so I phoned the fellow only to find out that he forgot about the appointment!!   WHAT!!   Shit, Oh Dear.  NOW, he is on his way.
He arrived in no time and the jeep was loaded up and headed to the "fix it" shop.
Kay and I then got our painting supplies together and headed to the "job site".  Man, she can sure find stuff to do that will keep us out of trouble.
Five hours later, we were done for the day and after we had a couple of beverages on the porch, we headed back to the park.  Both of us are a bit stiff and sore but still moving!!
It was late when I got the bird seed out but I decided to throw it out anyway as the birds would be happy with it early tomorrow morning if they chose not to snack on it tonight.
I threw a lasagna into the oven for tonight's supper then went back outside to enjoy the campfire that John had started.  IT was awesome and the evening was pleasant.
It wasn't too long before it was time for me to head into the bathroom for a much needed bubble bath and a good soak in the tub.  I was getting more stiff and sore the longer I sat so, off I went to see if I could get a bit of muscle relief.  Surprisingly, I felt much better after that soak and actually thought that I would be good to go for another day of painting tomorrow.  Today, we got two bedrooms done including the ceilings.  The baseboards need to be done in the one bedroom then it will be completely done and we can then start on the big bedroom.
It wasn't too long after the bath that I headed into the bus for supper and to settle into the bed and watch the latest episode of NCIS.  John and Kay came in shortly after that and chowed down then they too called it a day and everyone headed into their beds.   It think we were all a bit fatigued today and we all needed our beauty rest.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment