Friday, October 5, 2012

Wednesday, October 3/2012

I am up early as I did not sleep well last night.  I guess it was one of those nights when God decided that Marie did not need to sleep!!  I awoke and started the big heater earlier (then crawled back to bed) as it was rather chilly in the bus this morning.  It is -3 outside and I must say the frost is most definitely "on the pumpkin"!!
I eventually crawled back out of bed and hit the shower.  It is now warm in the bus and I got ready for work in comfort.  Once I had myself looking ready to greet the day, I headed over to the home but not before I put the garbage can out at the curb as it is garbage day today and someone forgot to do it yesterday!!
 It was a good day "at the office" and I arrived back at the bus ready to sit and relax.  I did just that until I headed to bed ready to catch up on some much needed rest and be prepared for my day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment