Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sunday, October 14/2012

It is the day after the night before and it appears as if there is a slower start to the day.  I even slept in.  It is now 9:00 a.m. and time for me to get into gear.
The weatherman is calling for a cloudy day but no rain, so that is good.
Jace and Kim are  busy running around the city today getting everything organized for Jace's departure later today.  He is headed to Alberta and Lord only knows where, from there.
I spoke with Casey today and asked how Roxy was feeling. She has been a sad panda ever since Fuzzy the Cat took after her a few days ago and laid a licking on her.  Today, she is still not well and limping on a swollen leg so,  I think there just may be a trip to the vet for her tomorrow.
I got a call from Jan and she is off tomorrow so I will head into town and spend some time with her and her two grandchildren.  Gosh I have not seen her or the boys since we got back from down South this Spring.  They spent most of the summer at Struther's Lake where they have a permanent campsite and I guess the boys had a riot there.
As previously stated, it was a quiet day which ended with John and I and Gloria and Bernie sitting on their back deck around their little fireplace.  Obviously, we did not get enough smoke and cinders last night.  They have a wonderful little campfire stand on their deck (I think the girls got it for Gloria for Mother's Day) and we used it until it was time to go inside for supper.
With the dishes done, it was time for all to call it a night as both Gloria and Bernie have work in the morning.
It was yet, another great day on the Pfeiffer Farm and once again, I can not help but feel so very blessed to have so many awesome people in our lives.
John and Bernie


Keeping the fire going

Marie - Tennis anyone



Gloria cooking in the kitchen
Marie enjoying the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment