Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday, October 12/2012

It is chilly in the bus this morning and I put the propane heater on then crawled back to bed for a while until the chill was off the air.  The little electric heater didn't quite cut the mustard last night as it got below zero!!
The frost is on the pumpkin this morning, that is for sure!!  It was nice to sleep in our own bed though and Hogan had a much better sleep too.
I was hoping to see Jan today for a visit but it sounds like she is busy for most of the day and she is working on the weekend so it looks as if it is going to be Monday before we get together and chat and, I get to drop off all the canning I did for her.  It will be nice  to get the space under the kitchen table back!!
John was busy on the lawn mower again today and now has quite an area mowed for Bernie.  He then jumped into the shower to get all the dust and grass off himself and we then went into the house for a beverage and get caught up on the Pfeiffer's day.
Bernie spent the day at a First Aide / CPR inservice and Gloria was able to come home early as the computers in her office were getting an upgrade.  They have to go out tonight to a surprise birthday party and needed to be in the city by 6:30.
There was a football game on tonight so John and I stayed in the house watching it.  When it was over, we returned to the bus and finished our game of Words with Friends.  Don't even bother asking who won!!  I am starting to really hate that game.  It is almost up there with Yahtzee!!
Hogan and I then crawled into bed where we watched the worst horror show ever.  It was so awful I watched it to the end just to see if it could possibly get any worse!!  Sometimes, I have to shake my head at myself!!
It was lights out after that and I hoped that I would not have nightmares......as if!!

No comments:

Post a Comment