Friday, October 5, 2012

Monday, October 1/2012

Wow, it is the first day of October.  Time flies when you are having fun and I can hardly believe that we will be headed South already.  It seems like we just got here and now we are already packing up to leave.  Gee, I remember when we were kids and the summer seemed to last forever.   Now, it just seems to fly by.
Today, the weatherman is calling for showers and cloudy skies and although when I first arose, the sun was shining but as I sit here catching up on this blog, the clouds have rolled in and it is now grey and rather ominous looking outside.  I think rain is definitely in the forecast so I had better get dressed and get the chairs into the shop so they do not get wet.
As it turned out, it did rain and was chilly of course.  Hell, I just wanted to burrow down into the blankets and stay there.
John went out to "muck" with the jeep some more - Hell - I thought we were done with that damn thing!!  I guess it needed a horn. When will this madness end??!!
I headed off to the laundromat today to get more of the linens done.  Because we were out on the trail yesterday, there were some quad clothes that needed to be done as well.  Another never ending job....
 Back at the bus, I put the clothes away and relaxed for the rest of the day.  John eventually came in and we had a rip roaring game of Words with Friends and I lost.  No surprise there now is there?
The evening was spent quietly with each of us thinking about all there is yet to do before heading out. Well, tomorrow is another day and eventually we will get everything in its place and be out of here on the 9th of October.


No comments:

Post a Comment