Sunday, April 1, 2012

Friday, March 30/2012

We have been here in town now for a month.  There have been a lot of changes in this month and we have certainly been busy.  I am not quite used to the "noise" as being out in the quiet of the desert tends to spoil one.  Eventually I am sure that I will be able to block the majority of it out.
I went into town today and did some shopping and even remembered to stop by the jewellery store and pick up my rings.  They needed some repairs and now are all fixed and sparkly!!
Back here at the park, I stopped and paid Marybeth for the kitchen table and chairs then saw a glider rocker and a cute little table I liked so bought those too.  Ever so slowly, I am getting some furniture.  All of them need a little love so perhaps in my "down" time, I can start refinishing them!!
Because John partied WAY TOO MUCH last night, there was no work done on the reno.  I guess one could say he required a day of rest!!  I do not think he has heard the word "moderation".
I checked the two packages that came for Jace the other day and all the parts seem to have been shipped.  He will now have all new plastic on his rhino and he will be a lime green colour so he will most definitely be highly visible as he travels down the trails!!
Marybeth wandered over after it became too hot to continue with her garage sale.  Her and I sat outside and enjoyed the coolness of the shade and wished for a bit of a breeze.  Now where the heck is one when we need it!!
Eventually Ray and Kay joined us and we sat around until it was time to cook supper.  John remained Missing In Action all day.
I cooked supper and spent the rest of the evening relaxing.  Tomorrow, we really must get busy on the trailer.  Enough of this farting around.  Things need to get done so I will get my beauty rest tonight then work like the devil tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment