Sunday, April 22, 2012

Friday, April 20/2012

Hogan had me awake at 7:00 a.m. this morning.  No Mercy around here - not even from the dog!!  Oh, Oh, I think I am a bit fuzzy in the head!!  Once Hogan was done outside, I crawled back to bed until 9:00 a.m. then got up to greet the day.
It is going to be another hot one today.  I have turned on the air conditioning and am getting ready to hide from the day's heat.  Unfortunately, I have to make a trip to town to pay for the trailer insurance and stop at the park's manager's office and pay the lot rent for this trailer for the summer and until we return in the fall.  Wish me luck, I am heading out into the inferno!!
I am back and totally wilted!!  I took Hogan with me as usual and his tongue is hanging out.  He is glad to be back too.  It is currently only 91F, but is supposed to hit 95 today!!  Tomorrow it is supposed to be 99F!!  Holy Smokes!!
Once the sun lost its heat, I ventured out to get the chairs out of the shed and into the trailer.  There will be two big garbage cans (33 gallons each) full of water left inside the trailer to provide some humidity inside for the summer.  The wood from the chairs will enjoy this humidity.
Marybeth was over for a while and Ray and Kay also ventured out into the cool of the evening.  We sat around and chatted for a while.  While sitting there a rather nosy coyote wandered by.  I had just put some food out for the javelina and I suspect that he too was interested in it.  Of course Hogan had to voice his concern but if the truth were know, the coyote did not seem all that concerned by him.
We soon all returned to our homes and spent the rest of the evening relaxing.  There is still some stuff that needs to be done in preparation for our departure Sunday.  I need my rest as I hope to be up early before the sun gets too hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment