Monday, April 9, 2012

Saturday, April 7/2012

It is wonderfully warm again this morning and Hogan and I are up and, out and about early.  The birds are waiting for their morning seeds so that is the first thing on the agenda.  Making coffee and sitting out in the sunshine is the next thing that must be done.  Life is rough.  I can't help thinking about Lorne and Marilyn this morning and wondering if they are sitting at the beach on Maui with their coffee in hand enjoying the surf and the weather.  Lorne surprised Marilyn with a trip there for her birthday!!  I hope they are having a wonderful time.
I am making a potato salad for the picnic tomorrow so I must get the potatoes and eggs cooked and ready to go.  I also promised I would make a popcorn cake for Owen tomorrow so I should get that done today as well.  So much to do today!!
John was busy in the trailer today and we actually got a lot done!!  Woo Hoo!!  All the little piddly bits of trim are now done so they can be stained and poly's.  With yesterday's load of wood, we can now finish down the hallway and actually get at least one of the living room walls up.  I also bought enough wood to complete the bedroom floor and the hallway.  Hopefully that will get done soon.
Tonight, I got the potato salad ready as well as the three Easter baskets made up for the kids and, got the popcorn cake done.  All that is left for tomorrow is to actually add the mayonnaise to the potato salad and head over to the park where we are to meet Erika and all the gang.  It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment