Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Monday, April 2/2012

It is windy today and the breeze has a bit of a chill to it.  I think it is a bluejeans day.  The capris will have to hold for another day I think.
Hogan woke me up this morning having to go outside and it is a good thing he did because it was already 8:00 a.m.!!   I slept in again!!  This is getting to be a nasty habit.
I really should go do some laundry today as it seems I have blown through way too many clothes this week and I am not sure exactly why.  If not today, tomorrow for sure.  It is time to pay the rent again so will stop at the bank as well.
I can't believe we have been here, in town, for a month already.  My, doesn't time fly when you are having fun!!  Still, I can't wait to get home either.  I miss the boys and seeing my sister and her family.
John and I got a lot done in the trailer today.  I had to make a run to the lumber yard for some more 2x4s but we managed to use all the panelling and now the hallway is half done.  I have some staining now to do.  It seems like a never ending job!!
Marybeth came along and did her usual inspection and so far, so good.  We have passed all her inspections.  We got a late start on happy hour today because of the extended work hours in the trailer.  The wind finally settled (for the mast part) and, as the evening progressed came and went at will.  John started a fire and we continued to sit outside enjoying the evening.
Eventually, it was time for all of us to head to bed and get our beauty rest.  Some of us need it more than others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment