Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tuesday, April 3/2012

It is wonderfully warm out this morning and it will certainly be a hot one by this afternoon.  I see that it is even nice out back home.  At the rate they are going, there will not be any snow on the ground back home and that would be a very good thing!!
Today is the day after the night before and it is shaping up to be a rather quiet day!!  It is a good thing we got a lot done in the trailer yesterday as I do believe there will be very little done today.  Oh well, that just means we will work harder tomorrow - right?
It remained hot all day today and at one point I contemplated turning on the air conditioner!!  I didn't do it but, I sure thought about it.  It is starting to get too hot for me here in Arizona.
I got all the paperwork caught up today for the impending border crossing so all those ducks are in a row.  The envelopes are labelled and ready for the guards.  I certainly do not want to get caught crossing with more than I am allowed!!
Marybeth was over for happy hour although she was working late today and didn't get here till around 6:00.  No one really had the inclination to maintain happy hour (perhaps we have all FINALLY had enough!!) today and it wasn't too long before we were all in our own homes spending a quiet evening.
I made John and I pizza for supper - I am really getting good at that - and it was awesome once again.
Soon enough, I was in bed watching TV bonding with Hogan.  Tomorrow is another day and I imagine it will be much more productive than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment