Monday, April 9, 2012

Friday, April 6/2012

I was up early and it was quite warm out - looks like it is going to be another nice day.  Both Ray and John were dragging their tails today while Kay and I were up and about.
I put another coat of polyurethane on the walls then sat outside enjoying the sunshine and talking with Kay.
I had to go into town today to buy the Easter baskets for the three little kids we will be seeing on Sunday.  Once that was done, I stopped at the lumber yard and got a price on some more wood and asked for it to be delivered.  Unfortunately, they just received a huge stock order and were not available for delivery.
Back at home, I got a text from Kay asking if I needed their truck to pick up the wood (she knew I was going to ask to get it delivered).  When I told her it could not be done today, I was told that I had better take their truck or Ray would be mad!!  Geez Louise!!  So, to make a long story short, I got their truck, went back and got the wood, stopped by Marybeth's to pick up the top of the table I had bought at her garage sale and came home.  By the time I arrived, Ray and Kay had returned from their wood gathering ride on Henrietta (their side by side) and John was out of bed so,  I had lots of help unloading the table top (which is hugely heavy, by the way) and the wood.  It was a most productive day so far!!
The inspector, came by and looked at my morning's work and I think she is getting some ideas as to what to do to her trailer.  She needs some renovations as well.
Happy Hour arrived and I must say that it was pretty bleak.  Marybeth had her wine but both Kay and I remained drinkless!!  What the hell is with that!!  Eventually, Marybeth went home and I headed into the bus to start some supper.  John and Ray joined Kay and they each had a drink so happy hour was not a total bust!!
I made a quick stir fry for supper and settled in for the night to watch some TV eventually heading to bed and getting some much needed rest.  Maybe tomorrow will be a productive day in the trailer..... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment