Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sunday, April 15/2012

The sun is shining this morning and there is not one whiff of skunk in the air!!  There was some discussion last night as to whether or not it is living under the shed in our yard.  I'm not sure if I agree with this as I would think that Hogan would have had an encounter with Pepe much earlier if that were the case.  Either way though, I do hope we do not have to deal with that nonsense again before we leave here.
Since today it the day after the night before, there will not be too much done.  This is considered the "recovery" day.  Of course Hogan and I are up early but the bedroom floor is still a bit tacky so another coat is out of the question.
I am missing my kindle - I could be reading.  Instead I am watching TV.  Marybeth dropped over for a short visit.  It is always fun to chat with her for a while.  She noticed right away that Hogan was clean and shiny so I had to tell her about his encounter with the skunk.  She reminded me about the mothballs (apparently skunks do not like the smell of them) so I will get a few of them out around the base of the shed.  There, take that Pepe!!
Supper was one of my awesome pizzas.  Then it was an evening of relaxation.  Boy, we should be raring to go tomorrow after all this rest today!!
I spent much of the late evening texting back and forth with my sister tonight.  We have not chatted for a while now so it was wonderful to hear from her.    I will be glad when I can actually sit around her kitchen table once again chatting about everything and nothing.  See you soon sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment