Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Saturday, April 21/2012

Well, I am up early and it is only 71F so I have an hour or so before it gets too hot for me to function.  John is up early as well and together we have got most of the stuff done that needs to be done.  Of course there are the last minute things that need to be done tomorrow - like give the dog a bath, clean the bathroom in the trailer, empty the sewer and take on water,  but I have my trusty list going and will cross each job off as it is done.
Because it is too hot to be outside, I spent time cleaning the inside of the bus (that too needs to be done!) and getting things ship shape for tomorrow.
Kay and Ray are leaving tomorrow as well as Kay has been called back to work.  They will be leaving in the morning (before us) and have cleaned their truck and look ready to head out.
We sat outside for a while again tonight after the heat of the day had dissipated and it was a pleasant evening.  It is to our last day here at the trailer.  Tomorrow, we start the trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment