Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monday, April 9/2012

Of course I am up early this morning and all is quiet in the bus.  Hogan and I went for a little walk out in the area on the other side of the fence and I enjoyed my morning coffee while he was sniffing out the trails from last night's nocturnal creatures!!
I borrowed Ray and Kay's truck for another lumber run this morning as we are short a couple pieces of panelling.  Please tell me that this is the end of this season's lumber yard runs!!  I am getting tired now and just want to get ready for the trip home.  John still has a few things that need to be done to the jeep before we head North, so we need to finish what needs to be done in the trailer then concentrate on getting things in order for the trip home.  I think it will take us a week just to clean the mess in the pull behind trailer so that the quad and the jeep can be loaded into it!!
Once I returned from the lumber yard, I got the final staining done on the panels that we hung on Saturday.  I also did more polyurethaning (is that even a word?).  I must say, I am certainly getting good at that!!
It was just too hot this afternoon to do anything but find some shade and sit in it.   Or, one could lay down and catch a few winks before happy hour and that is exactly what I did.
Marybeth came over again today and it was just us three girls initially partaking in happy hour although Kay and Marybeth did start without me.  Eventually, Ray joined us just in time to see me practically fall to the floor when I was sitting on his table mate saw horse and managed to break one of the boards on it!!  I guess it just could not take the shift in my 90 pound frame!!!  Cheap thing!!
John did not even come out for happy hour - he is anti-social when he has partied the night before.  What a buttercup and once again I say - moderation!!  Oh ya, and you can't sing so ...... stop it!!  The ear buds do not make you a singer and Kay and I should not have to listen to something that sounds like an animal caught in a trap!!!!  NO MERCY!!
It was french fries and fish for supper and then just relaxing in front of the TV.  Once my shows were over, I hopped into the bath tub then headed to bed.  Oh sweet bed.  I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.   Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment