Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wednesday, May 4/2011

The rain continued the entire night.  I got up a few times to look out the windows just to see what I could see and it is definitely raining - big time!!
I set my alarm last night for 7 a.m. as Jan is supposed to be picking me up so that we can spend the day together.  When the alarm rang, I was up and ready to visit.
The rain has stopped but the wind is blowing a bit and I think John said that it is to rain today as well.
Jan eventually came to get me and we spent most of the day together.  She was baby sitting Caelan and Ronin and it was awesome to share our day with them as well. Ronin was thrilled with the Mack truck we brought him from the Cars movie and I swear, he played with it all day!!  Caelan liked his Thomas the Train and I was pleased that he actually knew who it was!!  Such smart boys!!
It was great to spend the day with Jan - I so missed her this winter and I am truly grateful that we had so much company in Arizona this past year that the time seemed to just fly by.
Casey came to pick me up (he was hanging with John) and brought me back to the bus.
A busy but good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment